ELITE TRAINING DISCIPLINE
Wooden Parallette Bar - Small
Parallette bars. Possibly one of the most uncommon and underappreciated training tool in a commercial gym setting. Typically, associated with professional gymnasts used in their training to build upper body strength, improve balance, and skill development. However, they are not limited to just only gymnasts. With the right training, anyone can benefit substantially with the increase in strength, core stability, and muscles gains from this simple piece of equipment — versatile, light-weight, and portable — an essential tool to add to your inventory.
Train with parallette if you want to:
- Increase upper body strength.
- Develop abdominal strength, stability, and control.
- Improve range of motion (ROM).
- Unlock difficult skills such as the L-sit, planche and handstand push-ups.
- Dimension - 50cm (L) x 10cm (H) x 10cm (W).
- 13cm diameter grip size.
- Plywood material.